Logistics data entry services
Data entry and processing of Freight bills
Transportation and logistics are all about reaching the destination and getting the back end and movement processes right on time. Delays can lead to a loss of face, customer complaints, compliance concerns, and challenges in the entirety of operations including cash flow and overall growth of the business. The companies today are focused on leveraging technology to ensure timely communication and smooth sailing. Logistics data entry services are the core of the industry in many ways. However, data entry of logistics is a time-consuming process that requires higher proficiency in technology and availability of resources. This means incurring high costs and allocating prime resources and efforts to get the operations completed on time. Outsourcing this process could be a viable option. This means that you pay only for deliverables and can take advantage of the technology and resources available with the Business Process Outsourcing unit without actually having to invest in workforce and technology.
There are many advantages of outsourcing your fright bills data entry, or other logistics documents processes. This ensures that you can manager extra-ordinary larger volumes of data, if required, with efficiency and help increase your customer satisfaction rates, manage operational costs, and focus on the larger growth of your business. Max BPO has been serving the logistics industry for over two decades. With experienced human resources and investments in the right technology, Max BPO Outsourcing offers a range of Logistics data entry services, including the below.
- Audits of Freight Bills
- Processing of Freight Bills
- Management of Contract/ Pricing/ Rate
- Data Entry for B3 form for the customs’ brokerage businesses
- Data entry of Bills of landing verification
- Processing invoices: Our freight processing involves a straightforward and straight forward transparent process.
- You send us the invoices through your FTP or VPN or your choice of communication. These could be scanned images of invoices too.
- Our experienced team of experts obtains all the information required and analyze it.
- We process this information in the database in the format of choice.
- Quality assurance processes kick in swiftly.
- We check for any double data entries and check outputs for duplications
- Our error management team works on tallying this against the invoices sent as a validation effort.
- This processed data is sent back to you in an electronic format of choice.